This mind of ours has created almost everything we see around us. From the most useful gadget to the… ear dryer. From the highest building in the world to weapons of mass destruction. Everything we use and do not use nowadays has been created by our minds.
We have utilized our brains to bring external wealth and convenience. Our minds have fixed the exterior but have not bothered to fix the interior. It’s time to explore how this amazing tool, called mind, can help us in the journey of life.
The first step in this direction has to do with asking the right questions. This topic belongs to the THINK pillar. It aims to inspire you to answer challenging questions and even come up with your own.
Some of the questions I plan to address here are:
- What is my mission statement?
- What are my values?
- How to live true to my values?
- What is my vision?
- How do I want to be on my deathbed?
- What do I believe?
- What are my goals?
- With what would you be content?
- What do I want and what do I have to do for that?
- How do I see myself 10 years from now?
- What do I want to get out of life?
- What makes you wake up every morning?
I will post one new article every first Sunday of the month at 10 am UTC.
In any case, stay tuned, comment with what articles you want to see first, and always remember:
Questions are more important than answers. For without the former, the latter cannot come. Life is all around, and so are questions.