Knowing where you are now is the first and most important step in personal development. You may know where you want to go. But if you don’t know where you are right now, the possibility of reaching your destination does not arise.
Hence self-awareness. It has been a popular topic among philosophers, religions, spiritual movements, and simply curious folk throughout history.
Success in your life journey is linked with knowing your self.
It is the first topic in the pillar of spirituality. And if I had to choose one topic among all 20 in this blog, I would pick self-awareness without second thoughts.
Below you can view an index of future articles:
- Who are you?
- The 4 realms
- Are you the body, are you the mind?
- Practicing self awareness
- Drawing your canvas
- Do we have a purpose?
- What is our purpose? (opinion)
- What would you do for free?
- What experiences made you the person you are now?
- Your worst fear: can you find it?
- Have you done any good in life? Have you done any bad?
- Your “negative” list
- Finding your passions
- Childhood Traumas: why they matter
I plan to publish one article per month in this blog every Sunday 10 am UTC.
So stay tuned, ask me anything you want at [email protected]
Life is all around, and there is so much within you.