A lot of us struggle to be productive at work. Many times, we think, “4 more hours to go” during our shift. We see our profession as an obligation to life. As I explain in the topic: Work: what is it for, work cannot be separated from life.
Any moment in our life is an opportunity to grow. And so are the moments we work. We can use these 40 hours (or more) per week to get better and move forward in the journey of life.
In this topic (Business), I talk of certain techniques. These are meant to help you in two directions. First, they can make you more productive at work. At the same time, you can use these methods to go forward in the journey of life.
This topic is part of the WORK pillar. It is a natural consequence of the topic “Work: what is it for”.
Here, I have planned to write the following posts:
- Effectiveness vs efficiency
- Staying efficient: The 80/20 rule
- Smart multitasking
- Marketing 4.0: get a glimpse
- Business modeling: a must to know
- The magic of setting deadlines
- Find your competitive advantage
- Flow and Grit: the power of passion
- The thin red line
- Climb the correct ladder
- The importance of time pocket
- Plan the night before
- Begin from the end
- Seek first to understand, then to be understood
- First things first
- The fun of ambidexterity
- Business planning: a takeaway
I plan to publish one new article every first Sunday of the month at 10 am UTC.
Until then, stay tuned. And don’t forget: Life is all Around. Use your profession to test it.