At some point in time, we all have thought of creating our own business. We see the freedom it offers, and we get excited. Then we look at the obligations and requirements, and we pretend we forgot about them.
The world of entrepreneurship is an exciting one. Maybe challenging. But worthwhile. It can push you to the edge. And you can use that to grow. It’s a tremendous opportunity to move forward in your life journey.
This is what I want to talk about here. This topic is part of the WORK pillar and talks about how the world of entrepreneurship can help you grow personally and spiritually. It is the topic I look forward to start writing about.
These are the articles I plan to write here:
- The Innovator’s Dilemma
- The Innovator’s DNA
- Get LEAN
- The stress of pitching
- CREADEL: my model of starting a business
- Look for blue oceans
- Always start with why
- Get to the tipping point
- The magic of design thinking
- SCRUM framework: an ugly name, a lesson to be learned
- Ways innovators experiment
- 3 ways to innovate
- Constraints are your friends
- Where do innovations come from
- Sources of new business ideas
- Entrepreneurial vs casual thinking
- Entrepreneurship vs Intrapreneurship
- Entrepreneurial vs administrative approach
- Origins of startup ideas
- Locate the adjacent possible
- Find your niche
- Appealing to early adopters
I will post one new article every month on the first Sunday at 10 am UTC.
In any case, don’t forget that Life is all around. And consider starting your own business. It can help you realize it sooner if you are willing.