Already two years since I started freelancing, I now specialize in content writing and design.
My projects include:
- SEO writing
- Creative writing
You can see a sample of my portfolio here:
|Check all my work and reviews from clients at Upwork|
|Content writing||Or, check some of my articles at the following links:|
– Best Greek islands within 2 hours of Athens by boat (written in English, then translated)
– The Most Fascinating Books About Greece You Can Read Anytime!
– Best Souvenirs from Crete to Remember Your Vacation on the Island
– 20 Secret Travel Tips for Crete that Many Others Won’t Share!
– 20 Rookie Mistakes to Avoid When Traveling to Crete!
– The Most Stunning Gorges in Crete and Savvy Tips to Explore Them!
– Unbeatable Reasons Why Thassos Island Should Be Your Next Destination in Greece!
– 20 basic words and phrases to know in the Greek language (written in English, then translated)
– Gay Travel in Crete: Insanely Useful Guide to the Top Gay-Friendly Spots on the Island!
– Prices in Crete: Budget Guide for a Convenient Vacation in Crete
– Holidays in Crete during Covid-19: What you Need to Know To Enter Greece Right Now
– Can You Travel to Crete with Just a Backpack?
– How to get Covid test in Thassos
– How to Get to Thassos, Greece: All the Alternatives to Travel to Thassos Island
THINGS TO DO:
– The Most Worth-Visiting Museums in East Crete
– Best Drives in Crete: Unforgettable Road Trips You Must Take on the Island!
– The Best Things to Do in Thassos in Winter
– Unmissable Things to Do in Thassos, Greece
– A week of memorable sightseeing in and around Thessaloniki (written in English, then translated)
– Not Your Usual Greek Food Guide: 20 Authentic Local Dishes from Crete!
– The Most Exhilarating Wineries in Heraklion, Crete
– Where to Eat the Most Delicious Gyro in Crete
– The Best Vegetarian Food in Crete That You Must Try on the Island
– Fabulous Beach Bars in Crete for Your Next Adventure on the Island!
– The Most Delicious Seaside Restaurants That You Should Visit in Crete
– Best Restaurants in Agios Nikolaos, Crete (And in the Rest of Lasithi Too)
– The Best Restaurants in Thassos: Where to Eat in the North Aegean Island
– What to Eat in Thassos: The Most Delicious Tastes from the Greek Island!
– The thousand flavors of honey, a central ingredient in the Greek diet (written in English, then translated)
– The Best Places to Stay in Thassos, Greece
– Best Elounda Hotels: Top Places to Stay in Eastern Crete!
– The incredible Valtaki Beach, where a ghost trawler rests on a sandbank (written in English, then translated)
– From Thessaloniki, take the sea to explore the most beautiful beaches
nearby (written in English, then translated)
– And time stood still in Limeni, in its alleys bordered by a sea of jade (written in English, then translated)
– The Best Beaches in Thassos, Greece
– Heraklion or Chania: Which Cretan City You Should Visit?
– Chania vs. Rethymnon: Which Cretan City You Should Visit?
– Covid Updates Thassos (summer 2021): Is Thassos safe?
– Thassos Virgin Olive Oil: why it is so unique?
– Involvement, the way of life: what does it mean?
– The magic of setting deadlines: why does it matter?
– Travel Solo in Crete: Is Crete a Good Destination for Solo Travelers?
– When is the Best Time to Visit Thassos Island, Greece?
How To Reach Me
+30 6955445594 (text, call, WhatsApp, Viber)
- If you found me via Upwork, feel free to contact me there
|Every summer from 2018 to 2021||Property management and marketing in the tourist industry.|
|Since December 2020||Content writing (including SEO and copywriting)|
|June 2020 to April 2021||Customer support and sales at Apple|
|Since February 2019||Web design and administrator|
|Type of education||Education|
|Bachelor degree: Economics and Business||3 years in the Netherlands: University of Maastricht|
With distinction (Cum Laude): GPA 8.38/10
|Bachelor Exchange: Specialization in International affairs||6 months in Australia: Monash University (Melbourne)|
|Master of Science: International Economics||2 years in Sweden: Stockholm School of Economics|
With Honors: GPA 4.21/5
|Master Erasmus: Specialization in Marketing||6 months in Spain: Comillas Pontifical University (Madrid)|